19th Annual High-Risk Fetal Imaging & Perinatal Update Conference
To Register For This Course, Please Visit https://www.fetalimagingandperinatalconference.com/
This website is designed to provide attendance tracking via SMS Text Message (Children's Hospital Colorado Registration Line - 720-790-4423) or the following https://ce.childrenscolorado.org/code. The 6-digit code provided to you the morning of the conference will be used to virtually sign-in for the course, then an email will be sent with a direct link to the course evaluation and your options to obtain course credit.
The target audience for this session is physicians, Nursing Staff, Advanced Practice Providers and Sonographers
- Discuss how to optimize imaging in the general OB provider’s office.
- Differentiate the critical components of the 20 week anatomic scan and critical “do not miss” diagnoses.
- Identify the most common forms of skeletal dysplasia and key ultrasound characteristics that distinguish normal from lethal and non-lethal forms of dysplasia.
- Recite the appropriate screening protocols for cervical length assessment and technique for obtaining cervical length will be reviewed.
- Discuss fetal intervention/surgery techniques will allow general OB providers to better counsel their patients and facilitate earlier referrals for intervention.
- Review the proper technique to Doppler imaging in obstetric ultrasound. They will also know the appropriate indications for each type of Doppler assessment.
- Identify the fetal cardiac structures and echocardiography guidelines as well as the 9-views needed to identify a normal heart. They will also be able to recognize the most common anomalies seen in cardiac evaluation.
- Discuss the findings of CMV and Syphilis on ultrasound in the context of increasing rates of syphilis.
This course will be hosted virtually via Zoom.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A general certificate of attendance will be provided to all other attendees.
- 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.25 Attendance
The attendance code will be shared with you the day of the course. Please use either the SMS message sign-in or http://ce.childrenscolorado.org/code to virtually sign-in.