The 2022 Breathe Better: Promoting Healthy Lungs Together
This website is designed to provide registration, & attendance tracking via SMS Text Message (Children's Hospital Colorado Registration Line - 720-790-4423) or the following https://ce.childrenscolorado.org/code. The 6-digit code provided to you the morning of the conference will be used to virtually sign-in for the course, then an email will be sent with a direct link to the course evaluation and your options to obtain course credit.
Pediatric and Adult Pulmonology Staff comprised of Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Community Providers & Research and Administrative Staff
- Describe best practices in coordinating mental health care across specialties and systems of care.
- Review advances in treatment guidelines for cystic fibrosis and asthma.
- Discuss the most current data on social determinants of health and how to screen families for psychosocial needs and make referrals for services.
- Describe the current state and anticipated next steps for pediatric COVID-19 vaccination.
- Identify how to respond to mental health concerns among patients and healthcare workers
- Develop effective plans and messages to advocate for children’s health
|12:00pm||Robin Deterding, MD||State of the state|
|12:30pm||Carl White, MD||CADD|
|Livia Veress, MD|
|12:50pm||Grace Houser, MD||Colorado Springs|
|1:10pm||Scott Sagel, MD||CF & PCD|
|1:30pm||Monica Federico, MD||Asthma|
|1:50pm||Oren Kupfer, MD||Neuromuscular|
|2:10pm||Ricky Mohon, MD||Sleep|
|2:55pm||Kate Johnston, MPH||Resiliency activity|
|3:10pm||Steve Abman, MD||Pulmonary Hypertension|
|3:30pm||Chris Baker, MD||Trach/Vent|
|3:50pm||Robin Deterding, MD||ILD|
|4:10pm||Robin Deterding, MD||Aero|
|4:40pm||Robin Deterding, MD||Closing/Happy hour introduction|
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A general certificate of attendance will be provided to all other attendees.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.25 Attendance
- 4.25 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Zoom information for this course is:
Zoom URL= https://zoom.us/j/251659798
Zoom Phone number: 1-669-900-6833
Zoom Meeting ID number: 251659798
If you are participating virtually, you will need access to the internet, speakers or a headset to participate in this course.