This regularly scheduled series takes place every Friday, beginning January 6, 2023.
Registration and evaluation are required to obtain professional continuing education credit. See session details for the weekly educational topic hosted within this series. BMT Educational Forum will be hosted virtually until further notice.
Target Audience: Oncologists, neuro-oncologists, hematologists, radiologists, pathologists, fellows, residents, and other health professionals who have an interest in morbidity and mortality cases.
- Discuss errors and adverse events so that we can all learn and improve.
- Acknowledge human error is inevitable, and an important vulnerability for health care providers.
- Identify systems failures and opportunities to improve systems.
- Embrace a multidisciplinary approach as the standard.
- Integrate lessons into quality and safety culture.
ABP MOC2 Credit: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 10.0 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
Successful completion within this activity for ABP MOC2 points requires a minimum attendance of 10, 60-minute sessions to receive 10 MOC points. MD/DO identifiers and learner completion data are reported to ACCME and ABP annually.
Phone: 720-777-8313 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Garrington, MD