Presented by Children's Hospital Colorado
- Review the pathogenesis of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD).
- Describe the long-term effects of BPD and preterm birth on pulmonary function.
- Develop an approach to weaning home oxygen for premature infants in accordance with the home oxygen guidelines.
- Differentiate between protective and supportive (chronic) ventilation strategies for preterm infants with severe BPD.
Christopher D. Baker, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, Pulmonary Medicine
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Medical Director, Ventilator Care Program
Children's Hospital Colorado
Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
All of the relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.
Accreditation: Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance