This regularly scheduled series takes place every Tuesday beginning January 3, 2022.
Registration and evaluation are required to obtain professional continuing education credit. See session details for the weekly educational topic hosted within this series. Solid Tumor Conference will be hosted virtually until further notice.
Target Audience: Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, Nursing, Health Professionals in oncology, radiation oncology, urology, surgery, genetics, pathology, radiology.
- Formulate diagnostic and therapeutic plan for patients with solid tumor malignancies with the multidisciplinary team.
- Integrate new therapeutic and biological insights into the clinical practice of solid tumor oncology utilizing evidence-based methodology.
- Recognize different pathological principles utilized in the diagnosis of the solid tumor malignancies.
- Identify appropriate imaging techniques and modalities for solid tumor evaluation and surveillance.
- Inform the multidisciplinary colleagues on appropriate diagnostic techniques, evaluation, and treatment in pediatric and young adult patients with solid tumor.
Phone: 720-777-6765 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Demedis, MD