18th Annual High-Risk Fetal Imaging & Perinatal Update Conference
This website is designed to provide attendance tracking via SMS Text Message (Children's Hospital Colorado Registration Line - 720-790-4423) or the following https://ce.childrenscolorado.org/code. The 6-digit code provided to you the morning of the conference will be used to virtually sign-in for the course, then an email will be sent with a direct link to the course evaluation and your options to obtain course credit.
The target audience for this session is physicians, Nursing Staff, Advanced Practice Providers and Sonographers
- Define how 3D ultrasound can be used to identify facial masses, fetal limb anomalies, fetal brain anomalies, and fetal spine anomalies.
- Increase the current knowledge of cleft lip identification and how 2D and 3D ultrasound to identify cleft lip and palate.
- Explain the most common forms of skeletal dysplasia and key ultrasound characteristics that distinguish normal from lethal and non-lethal forms of dysplasia.
- Describe the most common types of abdominal wall defects, their associated anomalies, and necessary testing and follow-up after this lecture.
- Review the three different types of placentation accurately and understand the most common disorders associated with each. This will allow more accurate diagnosis of TTTS and monoamniotic twin gestations.
- Report on how US and MRI will show how these modalities complement each other, and how fetal anomalies identified on US will need different imaging follow-up. Learners will know the key intracranial imaging techniques to obtain.
- Demonstrate the proper technique to Doppler imaging in obstetric ultrasound. They will also know the appropriate indications for each type of Doppler assessment.
- Define the fetal cardiac structures and echocardiography guidelines as well as the 9-views needed to identify a normal heart. They will also be able to recognize the most common anomalies seen in cardiac evaluation.
|8:00am||Introduction||Henry Galan, MD|
|& Shane Reeves, MD|
|8:15am||Invited Guest Speaker||Wesley Lee, MD|
|3D/4D Ultrasound: Where does it help the most?|
|9:10am||Invited Guest Speaker||Wesley Lee, MD|
|Fetal Cardiac Screening & Echocardiography Guidelines|
|9:55am||New Concepts in Fetal Growth Restriction||John C. Hobbins, MD|
|10:50am||Abdominal Wall Defects||Jennifer Braverman, MD|
|11:35am||Renal Anomalies||Allison Faucett, MD|
|12:30pm||Lunch Lecture||Nicholas Behrendt, MD|
|Double Trouble - Evaluation of Multiple Gestation|
|1:15pm||Skeletal Dysplasia Made Easy||Terry Harper, MD|
|2:10pm||Challenging Cortical Malformations Cases: US & MRI||Henry Galan, MD & David Mirsky, MD|
|2:55pm||Doppler in Pregnancy||Shane Reeves, MD|
|3:35pm||Cardiac Lecture (Most Common Heart Defects)||Bettina Cuneo, MD|
|4:10pm||Challenging Fetology Case Presentations & Panel Discussion||Michael Zaretsky, MD|
This course will be hosted virtually via Zoom.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A general certificate of attendance will be provided to all other attendees.
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.00 Attendance
The attendance code will be shared with you the day of the course. Please use either the SMS message sign-in or http://ce.childrenscolorado.org/code to virtually sign-in.
You will need access to the internet, speakers or a headset to participate in this course.