Carbohydrate Metabolism Disorders 2
The Carbohydrate Metabolism Disorders 2 session will be discussing Glycogen Storage Disorders.
This educational activity is supported by an educational grant from Ultragenyx.
- Demonstrate understanding of Hepatic Glycogen Storage Disorders (GSDs) and formulate comprehensive management plan for patients with hepatic GSDs
- Analyze Muscle Glycogen Storage Disorders (GSD 5,7) and develop evidence-based strategies for management and treatment of muscle GSDs
- Evaluate cardiac and brain GSDs
- Summarize Glycolysis-Glycogen Metabolism Pathway Disorders
Areeg El-Gharbawy, MD, DSc.
Clinical and Biochemical Geneticist
Department of Pediatrics - Division of Medical Genetics
Duke University Medical Center
Areeg El-Gharbawy, MD, DSc., speaker for this activity, is consultant for Amicus and Ultragenyx.
Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
All of the relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Attendance