CARE Network Medical ECHO Series - August 2023
Engage Families on Strength-Based Approaches
This training will provide medical CARE Network designated providers with evidence-based guidelines for care and improve both access and quality of care for patients.
CARE Network Medical Designated Providers to include FNEs and other registered nurses trained in the care of child maltreatment.
- Describe how to engage families on sensitive topics.
- Summarize how to use strength-based approaches to an assessment.
- Participants will self-report increased knowledge of how to perform evidence-based high quality medical exams and behavioral health assessments using standard guidelines.
- Participants will self-report increased knowledge related to collaborating with non-medical professionals working on multidisciplinary teams to address child maltreatment.
The CARE Network Medical ECHO Series is hosted virtually.
Stacy Walsh, LCSW
Coaching Program Manager, CWTS
Debra Green, RNCC, BSN, SANE-A, SANE-P, SANE
Coordinator, SARA House
Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is approved with distinction as provider of nursing continuing professional development by Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity for 1.0 nursing contact hour is provided by Children’s Hospital Colorado.
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 NCPD