CARE Network Medical ECHO Series - January 2024
What is really going on? A closer look at medical child abuse.
This training will provide medical CARE Network designated providers with evidence-based guidelines for care and improve both access and quality of care for patients.
CARE Network Medical Designated Providers
- Discuss risk factors for medical child abuse
- Describe co-occurrence with medical non-adherence
- Explain what's next with recognizing and managing medical non-adherence
- Participants will report increased knowledge of how to perform evidence-based high-quality medical exams and behavioral health assessments using standard guidelines.
- Participants will report increased knowledge related to collaborating with non-medical professionals working on multidisciplinary teams to address child maltreatment.
Ashley E. Bennett, LCSW
Clinical Social Worker
Children's Hospital Colorado
Mary L. Vader, DO
Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is approved with distinction as provider of nursing continuing professional development by Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity for 1.0 nursing contact hour is provided by Children’s Hospital Colorado.
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.
Criteria for Completion
To claim credit, attendance must be logged and an evaluation completed within 14-days of the event.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 NCPD