CARE Network Medical ECHO Series 2024
This training will provide medical CARE Network designated providers with evidence-based guidelines for care and improve both access and quality of care for patients. Providers will have the opportunity to learn new referral processes and system-based protocols for working with other family-serving agencies, such as social services, law enforcement and the courts. A major goal of the ECHO sessions will be to promote interdisciplinary practice and collaboration among systems. Sessions will also include case presentations and discussion.
CARE Network Medical Designated Providers to include FNEs and other registered nurses trained in the care of child maltreatment.
- Describe evidence-based, best practice standards for CARE Network patient assessments.
- Integrate behavioral health and family psychosocial factors into CARE Network patient assessments.
- Identify strategies for improved collaboration between multidisciplinary professionals working to address child maltreatment.
- Participants will report increased knowledge of how to perform evidence-based high-quality medical exams and behavioral health assessments using standard guidelines.
- Participants will report increased knowledge related to collaborating with non-medical professionals working on multidisciplinary teams to address child maltreatment.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is approved with distinction as provider of nursing continuing professional development by Colorado Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity for 1 nursing contact hour is provided by Children’s Hospital Colorado.
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.