Pediatric Echocardiography Review Conference
This two-day virtual conference will focus on congenital pediatric echocardiography. This course has been designed to combine lectures, panel discussions, and case studies. Children’s Hospital Colorado pediatric cardiologists and sonographers will lead the lectures, sharing their expertise in the diagnosis and scanning of congenital heart disease. Target audience includes adult sonographers, cardiology fellows, and pediatric sonographers wanting to increase their experience with pediatric echocardiography and congenital heart disease.
Other Highlights Include:
• Small group conversations with our reading cardiologist and senior sonographer team
• Opportunity to network with echo colleagues
• Recorded content available through April 2022
• Preparation for pediatric echocardiography board exam
• Virtual social gathering Saturday September 25th, 2021
• Define the basic features and imaging goals of a wide variety of congenital heart defects
• Describe standard pediatric echo scanning views
• Describe strategies to optimize echo imaging quality in the pediatric population
Conflict of Interest Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships for Planners, Faculty, Content Experts and Content Reviewers
As a provider of continuing medical education (CME) by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) by Colorado Nurses Association, Children's Hospital Colorado ensures balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all its CME/NCPD activities.
To comply with ACCME and NCPD accreditation guidelines, each planner, faculty, content expert and content reviewer(s) in a position to control content of this educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest.
All planning committee and participating faculty have reported NO relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest.
Continuing Medical Education
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this Other activity (Internet Live Course) for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
A certificate of participation will be provided to other health care professionals. Participants should ensure in advance that their credentialing or licensing organization accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.50 Attendance