Physician Leadership Development Program Session #4: Change Management
This session will take place at the:
Penrose House, El Pomar Foundationc1661 Mesa Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
February 24, 2023
Presented by the Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Strengthen the connection within the CHCO Provider Leadership Community
- Identify individual style and understand the working dynamics of leading change with other change styles using the Change Style Indicator self-assessment.
- Self-assess how you show up as a sponsor when leading change and apply sponsorship insights to current or future change using PROSCI's sponsorship assessment.
- Understand best practices in change leadership to lead by influence.
- Recognize importance of acting on your own leadership development, to invest in yourself.
- Trigger a self-evaluation on "how am I doing as a leader?"
- Explore provider well-being in context of leadership sustainability and change leadership.
02/24/2023 - 8:00am to 5:00pm MST
Penrose House, El Pomar Foundation
1661 Mesa Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.50 Attendance