Presented by Children's Hospital Colorado
- Describe the current state of the youth mental health crisis.
- Outline ways to effectively identify youth experiencing mental health difficulties.
- Discuss targeted nonpharmacological mental health interventions that can be used with youth in a primary care setting.
- Highlight indicators that a youth should be referred to a mental health specialist.
Jessica Hawks, PhD
Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychologist
Clinical Director, Pediatric Mental Health Institute, Children’s Hospital Colorado
Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado School of Medicine
Disclosures: Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Accreditation: Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance