Please note: this session is only available to healthcare professionals and medical providers in the El Paso County Medical Society.
Presented by Children's Hospital Colorado
Improving Provider Wellbeing - Ways to Create a Culture of Wellness
Christine Waasdorp Hurtado, MD, MSCS, FAAP, NASPGAN-F
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Southern Colorado Executive Faculty Director - Department of Pediatrics
- Understand current trends in provider wellbeing and identify effective interventions
- Demonstrate use of crowd sourcing to impact focus of interventions
- Develop an individualized plan to foster a culture of wellness
Michael Bozella, DO, MS
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Associate Medical Director, Antimicrobial Stewardship Program
Section of Infectious Disease
- Review microbiology of common pediatric infections
- Understand the rational for empiric treatment of common pediatric infections
Disclosures: Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Accreditation: Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance