Dear Rehab & Therapy Services Grand Rounds Participants,
Learners must self-report attendance to participate with one of the following methods:
- SMS Mobile: As provided, text the session code to 720-790-4423. Report attendance thirty minutes before or up to one week after the session.
- Computer Desktop: Enter respective session code Desktop Code Check-In.
Professional credit will be awarded.
Thank you for your feedback as a participant in Rehab & Therapy Services Grand Rounds.
- Identify family and societal impacts on identity development for a person with a disability.
- Understand disability and other aspects of diversity.
- Determine strategies for how families can support children with a disability in identity development.
- Summarize strategies for community organizations to advocate for children with disabilities and their families to support identity development.
Independent Sports Professional
Disclosures: Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Accreditation: Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is offered for up to 0.1 ASHA CEUs (Various Instructional Level)
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 APTA
- 0.10 ASHA
- 1.00 Attendance