This regularly scheduled series takes place the 4th Wednesday of every month beginning September 27, 2023.
Registration or self-reported check in are required to obtain professional continuing education credit for each session. See session details for the monthly educational topic hosted within this series.
Rehab & Therapy Services Grand Rounds 2023 will be hosted virtually via Zoom and in-person in the Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Campus Conference Center.
- September 27: Mt. Yale
- October 25: Mt. Princeton
- November 15 (3rd Wednesday): Mt. Harvard
- December 20 (3rd Wednesday): Mt. Columbia
Interested in speaking at our next Rehabilitation & Therapy Services Grand Rounds? Submit your information and abstract here!
Children's Hospital Colorado Rehabilitation & Therapy Service Line Providers, including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, PhDs, PsyD, social workers, and occupational therapists.
- Determine best practices for common diagnoses encountered in the Rehabilitation & Therapy Service Line (e.g., cerebral palsy, spina bifida, brain injury, neuromuscular conditions) to improve patient outcomes.
- Improve knowledge of and increase competency with methods to improve wellness to improve team member experience (e.g., survey data).
- Increase participation in DHEI initiatives to improve patient outcomes and member performance.
- Describe Rehabilitation & Therapy research best practices, including but not limited to developing/refining research topics/questions, designing research proposals, effectively partnering with pertinent advisory boards (e.g., COMIRB, NART)
Maria Martinez, Rehab and Therapy Services
Jordan Wyrwa, DO