Dear Rehab & Therapy Services Grand Rounds Participants,
Learners must self-report attendance to participate with one of the following methods:
- SMS Mobile: As provided, text the session code to 720-790-4423. Report attendance thirty minutes before or up to one week after the session.
- Computer Desktop: Enter respective session code Desktop Code Check-In.
Professional credit will be awarded.
Thank you for your feedback as a participant in Rehab & Therapy Services Grand Rounds.
- Identify areas of social well-being affected by presence of exceptionalities.
- Differentiate effects on social well-being by type of exceptionality.
- Identify effects of a brother or sister's exceptionality on siblings.
- Improve recognition and management of effects of a child's exceptionality on the family dynamic.
- Recognize how clinical providers' well-being can be affected by our involvement in the care of our patient population.
Anne Stratton, MD
Children's Hospital Colorado
Disclosures: Planners, faculty, and others in control of content (either individually or as a group) have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Accreditation: Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is offered for up to 0.1 ASHA CEUs (Various Instructional Level)
A general certificate of attendance will be available after the completion of the online evaluation. Claim only credit commensurate of your conference attendance.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 APTA
- 0.10 ASHA
- 1.00 Attendance